One Stop Marketing Solutions are now seeking a new Digital Marketing Executive to work part-time remotely due to expansion. This role has the potential to grow into a full-time position over the coming months depending on a number of factors including performance and client portfolio growth.
One Stop Marketing Solutions was launched in 2016 and have since established themselves as a leading Digital Marketing Agency based in Galway. We create tailor-made projects to complement the unique nature of each brand that we work with – there’s no such thing as one size fits all. Whether it’s creating content for social media, branding, website design or copywriting, we approach each project with a creative edge that separates us from the pack.
Working with companies from a variety of backgrounds including Leonard Catering Ltd, The Kingfisher Group, Atlantic Technological University, Xyea, Joyce’s Supermarkets, Call Pal, Sound To Light, Near To Nature, Harvest Moon Foods, Porter & Nash, Shiels Motor Group and many more. We have brought our unique flair to every type of industry imaginable!
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will oversee the design, implementation and reporting of the online marketing of our client portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Defining and planning paid + organic social media strategy and social calendars across a wide range of clients and posting across multiple channels.
- Become an expert and champion of social strategy.
- Analyse community, cultural, and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for social content.
- Collaborate with and support our social media team in social content creation and digital campaign optimisation.
- Work with our design manager to create exciting social-first assets.
- Develop creative concepts and innovative ideas for social and email campaigns.
- Provide analysis of channel, campaign and content performance.
- Write engaging content for websites using the most up-to-date SEO trends.
- Liaising directly with clients to create strong partnerships with new and existing customers.
- Create and monitor Google Ad Campaigns.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- Knowledge on all widely used social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & Tik Tok.
- You should have excellent organisational & multitasking skills to handle all multiple social media accounts in a cohesive way.
- You’re a creative, innovative thinker who loves coming up with engaging content ideas across a wide range of clients.
- Experience with Influencer marketing, social media advertising, google analytics & social analytics, social media listening.
- A BSc and/or BA degree in marketing, digital marketing, journalism, advertising or PR.
- Experience in photography and / or graphic design is not necessary but will be looked upon favourably.
To to be considered for this role as Digital Marketing Executive, please send a CV to email@example.com